Wednesday 14 March 2012

Nailed it: Summer Orange

I came up with this nail idea a few weeks ago when I was bored one day. I took pictures of it on my iPhone in the car, so excuse the pics. :)

This nail of the day is quite fit for summer, its bright and vibrant. I love this combination, it makes me happy when I wear it.


I used No7 in 'Tangy', a bright orange, as my base colour. When that dried I applied a thin layer of Essie's 'Shine of the Times', from the Luxeffects collection. I blogged about this here. I then applied another layer of the Essie polish, to complete the look.


With Flash
 


I hope you liked this colour combo, it looks really nice in sunlight. I haven't seen anything like it before.
What are your favourite summer nail polish colours? Any recommendations?
Devia x

No comments:

Post a Comment