Monday 2 July 2012

ATTENTION: Kiehl's Sale

I know what you are thinking, Kiehl's don't do sales (thought the exact same), but I went in to the Westfield in Stratford and they had 20% OFF!!!
You might want to check if your local store has the offer because I am not sure how long they are doing this sale and I couldn't see the sale online. FAIL!

As usual, I wanted to buy everything but I controlled myself and got the one product I wanted to try for ages (this was the perfect time, with 20% off and all).

I ended up buying the Midnight Recovery Eye Cream, which I tried a sample of a while ago and I really loved it.

RRP: £24.50
Sale price: £19.60


Excuse the poor picture, took it quickly on my phone, was excited to tell you all ;)
I am off to watch Revenge, my favourite show at the moment, so addicted.


Devia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment