Tuesday 24 July 2012

Loving: Topshop and Miss Selfridge

I went shopping and this is what happened:

Topshop
I don't usually shop in Topshop, but that has all changed now...
I went to the Oxford Street store and it is like heaven for any girl. Their current season stuff is really nice and one of my obsessions, jewellery, especially statement jewellery- were amazing. I had to control myself, but I only bought two rings and a cuff bracelet.

The cuff is beautiful and it is one of those pieces where you can get away with wearing that and that alone. You can also cross over the bracelet, so the loops intertwine.
With the rings, I would personally wear them day or night. I especially love the scandi eye ring, I don't own anything like it. Its unique. Love it. 


(link is to the silver version)

Miss Selfridge
I spotted this clutch and I had hearts in my eyes. It is really well made, the only thing I hate is the strap, it is a weird colour of gold, but I am not intending on using it. The 'V' part of the purse has faux snake print, which adds a nice touch.
It is really spacious (for those who have an iPhone, you know a small clutch is no longer applicable). This can fit everything, from face powders to compacts to even a MAC palette (just in case). I prefer black bags, as they go with everything. Can't wait to wear this!

The second item I bought was this ring, which is just beautiful. It reminds of the film Gladiators, it looks like the body armour they wore, very Roman times-esque.


Ring- £8.50 (couldn't find the link online)







Anyone else loving anything from Topshop or Miss Selfridge?


Devia xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment