Sunday 13 November 2011

I am still here ;)

I have to say I LOVE winter! I am soooooo happy it is here! :) Love being snuggly, hot chocolate, blankets, fluffiness! I love it all! :)

It has been ages since I properly blogged, yep shame on me! :(

But the past month has been loca! My cousin got married a few weeks ago and it was really nice and really tiring, I was up at 5.45 on the wedding day! Getting ready and putting a sari on is such a long process! Trust me Indian weddings are EPIC! Haha. I didn't take a pic of my outfit to show you guys (I know, really annoying!) but I did take a pic of my hair because I really really liked it! I wish my hair was always like this! I don't know how to do it as my neighbour came and did my hair for me. But here it is... I had my hair straight, let me know what you think!

I had to tie my hair up because it was messy but I love the plait thingy!


Oh I have been trying out a LancĂ´me foundation which I will do a review on shortly. I was REALLY impressed with it. I bought it for my mum, but the colour works for me, just slightly a teeny darker but it works. It covers blemishes quite well!

And I have had soo much work due in for uni, its not fair. This whole week I was sleeping at 2 and waking up at 6 and I am catching up this weekend a bit...but I have soo much more work to do! :(

I will make sure that I try and blog regularly and have a few posts lined up! Cant wait!

Also, a quick update on the free Glamour nail polishes (mentioned in this blog post here.) I managed to get all but one. The ones I have got are Victoria, Piccadilly Circus and Tate! I really like the colours, I will definitely wear all of them!
There will be review on them shortly and if you have not gone out to get them, you should! Its a bargain! ;)

What are your fave hairstyles? Hope everyone is good!

Dee
x

P.S. Oh and if anyone has any good shampoo and conditioner recommendations for oily hair... let me know! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment