Wednesday 6 June 2012

The Diamond Jubilee Weekend

A late post, so sorry for that, but I have been really  busy, decorating/painting but I still managed to enjoy the Jubilee celebrations. So sad the Jubilee is over :( I LOVED the concert, how cool were the fireworks?

On Sunday I made cupcakes for my street party, being a good citizen and all ;) helping out the community. I had fun even though it wasn't a 'street' party due to the weather but it was really nice.
Instagram of the cupcakes I made

I
t would not be normal for me to go without showing you my 'Jubilee nails' which I love! I added sparkle in tribute to the 'Diamond Jubilee' using No7's Stay Perfect Glitter Top Coat in Silver which I blogged about here. I also used Navy Blue by Barry M and Siren by No7.




 Hope everyone had a fab Jubilee weekend.

Devia 

No comments:

Post a Comment