Wednesday 1 February 2012

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

 My skin is weird and it is annoying me. I have started eating really well (I am eating mangoes as I blog!) and I don't see why my skin is still misbehaving. So introducing my new love 'Mario Badescu Drying Lotion'.
You may have heard of this skincare. It is very popular amongst celebrities in the USA. I researched a lot into this brand when I was looking for a new skincare venture and I have my eye on a few more products ;)

The product itself has two layers; pink and clear. But DO NOT shake it. All you need to do is use a cotton bud and poke it in the pink part of the solution, which you then dab on your face.

It only works best on whiteheads not really on red blemishes. It does  significantly  reduce the spot size. The first time I used it (before bed) I woke up the next morning and was like WOW! It does really work! It doesn't completely get rid of the blemish overnight but enough to make me happy! With a few days use, the blemish will disappear. You only need a dab on the spot, which does the job perfectly.
The packaging is a screw top bottle (which you can get in either glass or plastic- mine is glass) and I like the simplicity of the fuss free packaging.


 
It is suitable for all skin types.

The disadvantage of this product is the smell. It has sulphur in it and it really is an unpleasant smell. The price is another disadvantage, £14.50 for 29ml, which is a little expensive, but if it does the job I don't really mind to be honest. I purchased mine from BeautyBay. Also, expect the pink solution to be present on your pillowcase when you wake up...

Hope you are well :)

Have you tried this skincare range?

x

2 comments:

  1. Wow this product looks so strange haha but if it works then cant complain! Do you rub it in or just smooth it over the spot? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is :) when I got it I was like 'oohhhh I can't wait to try it' and yep it works. You just smooth it over the spot :)
      Oh and it does smell, like really pongy, but it works for me :) good luck and let me know how it goes! x

      Delete