Wednesday 7 September 2011

I think I've found IT!

Hi! Sorry for not blogging... but I have been a very busy girl! My niece is turning one, so I was helping my sister organise a party for her... Btw, organising a party for little kids is quite hard! I'm in charge of the music, so I guess I can't have Jay Z or Rihanna :'(

I made cupcakes today, a trial run before I actually make them on Friday because I'm so clumsy, its UNREAL!... And surprisingly they came out soo yummy! So this is what they looked like before I decorated them (this was the batch that didn't get burnt! ;) I always burn them! whoops! )...
YUMMY!!! :)

Sorry about that tangent... on to what the blog post is about. I have been looking for a mascara that I can offically saw WOW  to. I was being a bit meh with some as I don't really like  the spidery eye lash look! I like the full, thick lash look!
After all that hype about Cover Girl Lash Blast I gave that baby a try and boy did I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.... I was even told my lashes look longer and someone thought I was wearing lashes *SCORE* ;) I briefly wrote about it here.

Back in April was my birthday (on the same day as the Royal Wedding- talk about stealing my thunder..!) Anyway I went to Bluewater Shopping Centre to treat myself and got a few things from Lancome, an eyeliner and a foundation for my mum, which I will review. As I bought two products, I got a goodie bag. One of the things I got was a sample (was 2ml) of the famous Hypnose Precious Cells Mascara in 'Densifying Black'. I tried it and I definitely see the hype with Lancome Mascara... It was AMAZING! 


A few days later, I thought let me combine these two babies and see the end result and it was MAGIC! Thick(ish), length and black lashes= Perfect ;)


Left to Right: Cover Girl- Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells
Cover Girl Brush
Lancome Precious Cells Brush

(Sorry the images are a bit naff, but I'm in the process of getting a better camera... any suggestions?)


 Here is what the two combined look like, I did this really quickly btw. This picture shows a coat of each mascara :)





The mascara combo makes my lashes soooo long, its unreal! And the amazing thing about it is that it can be an everyday look. In my opinion, I don't look like I'm ready to hit a club when I wear it everyday! 


















Let me know what you guys think!


Have a good week! :)


x

No comments:

Post a Comment