Friday 30 September 2011

Eye Look 2: MAC neutrals

My Body Shop order arrived today! How quick was that?! Very impressed :) I'm a very happy shopper! :) Oh and I ordered 9! Yes 9!!! I'm nuts! I don't even know where I am going to keep them! :/


Look at how the body butters came- cutely packaged with straw! 


On the menu today, I got an eye look I wanted to share using a few of my favourite MAC eye-shadow colours. It is a shimmery look that is quite low key because of the neutral colours used. This would still look amazing when you go out!


Excuse the eyebrows! :S

The picture above shows combination the browny, reddish and gold colours that help make this eye look really beautiful.


As you can see I brought the eye-shadow higher up on my crease (the right eye) and the left side the eye shadow just outlines my eye ball (if that makes sense?!) So you can wear it either way, depending on your eye shape. I got almond eyes, which are small, so I would choose the right one so that you can see a hint of the eye-shadow colour.



My camera is not brilliant but it did manage to pick up the colour and shimmer but I do love how it compliments my eye colour.


This look is a defo a night look in my opinion, well I would wear it at night, but if you can rock it in the day, you go girl, I take my trilby off to you! ;)


Colours used: (all MAC)

  • 1)Woodwinked (all over the lid)
  • 2) Sable (all over the lid on top of Woodwinked)
  • 3) Antiqued (crease)

Top to bottom: Antiqued, Sable and Woodwinked
Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast


There are other brands that you can use,(which have really nice colour ranges) if your don't want to use MAC ones. For example:

  • L'OrĂ©al
  • Rimmel
  • Bourjois
What are your favourite neutral eye looks?

And its the WEEKEND!!! Yay! Hope you have a good weekend!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment