Sunday 9 September 2012

Where have you been? + A Very Late August Loves

 
I keep disappearing and I am trying my best to keep my blog up to date, but the last month and a half have been MANIC, to say the least. My brother got married and preparing for it was hectic, crazy and very tiring, but the wedding day itself was amazing. Everyone looked amazing and we had a crazy reception party with everyone drunk (including me, first time in my life getting dunk- I drank everything under the sun). I also did a speech for my brother where I ripped him to shreds, which he deserves, haha! :)
 
Excuse the very poor pic, I took it from my Dad's iPad (the second one) and I did not know how poor the camera was, or is it just mine?

 
My favourites for this month are pretty simple.
 
1) La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo- After hearing alot of positives from this I decided to give it a go. I think it was around £13 from Boots and I really like it. It has helped with blemishes and helps to control my skin. When I bought it I thought 40ml is really small for  £13, but I have used for a month and a bit, but there is quite a bit left. I just apply it to the areas of my face that I am most prone to blemishes.
 
2) Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Body Oil- This stuff is sooo nice, I have been using this on and off for around 3 years and I rediscovered it. Apply this after a shower and it moisturises the skin so well and you look glowy *BONUS*
 
3) Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser for Normal/Combination skin- Even though my skin can break out, it is very dry, so I use this cream at night to inject some moisture in my skin. I love this cream, my skin is soft and looks healthy when I get up.
 
4) MAC 239- I have been wanting this for ages. It works at packing on the colour of eye shadows and even paint pots. I used to use my fingers to apply paint pots, which I didn't like because I thought it looked poo on me. This brush is something you have to own (along with the 217) they are amazing.
 
5) Real Techniques Stippling Brush- I use this to apply my blush (current choice- MAC Margin), and it gives control and stops me from looking like a extra from Geordie Shore. Funny enough, the RT blush brush is HUGE to apply blush, so I use it for bronzer or setting my make up.
 
Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :)
Devia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment